Monday, August 9, 2010

Cracked out dream = SyFy movie

Last night I had a dream that was easily one of the stranger ones I've had in a while. It either sounds like I did a lot of drugs before I went to bed - I didn't - or some cracked out SyFy movie. Imagine this basic plot:

In this dream I owed the government a lot of money. So I did what any logical person would decide to do. Rob the Louvre.



This involved lots of lasers and bizarre shoot outs that either involved some strange leather clad thieve ring or aliens or both. While robbing the Louvre, I somehow found a passageway and low and behold discovered the Holy Grail, complete with the blood of Jesus.



Only it was protected by a swarm of ninjas.



One of these ninjas had a Deinonychus.



Also in this dream, I had some kind of magical talking parakeet that had powers and could change color. And Dylan Walsh was there and he was my uncle or something and he was helping me pull off my heist so clearly this movie stars Dylan Walsh.



You're welcome, SyFy. I'll be sitting here waiting for my check.

No comments:

Post a Comment